Social media marketing is a technique used by marketers to channel social media traffic into their sales page which have the ability to convert into lead. Most time I see people complaining that their social media paid ads doesn’t convert and I began to ask myself why these complains everywhere and I got to discover that some certain strategies to get high conversion rate was not put in place. The last time I checked on this issue of social media not converting, I found out that people are all you need in order to get conversions and these people are all in the social media but it all depends on how you get their attentions to your webpage.
Traffic from social media like Facebook, Google, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube e.t.c are very cost-effective and highly scaleable but only if you know how to make it convert to lead. The social media conversion funnel is different to the one that many of us are used to but, if it’s executed properly and a conversion-centered social media strategy can yield to real return of investment. The social media by its nature isn’t normally targeted at people near the bottom of the conversion funnel, but there’s no reason why your particular social media content shouldn’t be. You should know that the social media is made up of people after all and with these people you get your conversion.
Now let me ask you this question, “how do you turn the people who share, read and view on social media into buyers”? Well in order to do that, you need to think about the difference between short and long conversion funnels. For instance, a paid SEM represents a standard short conversion funnel, when you advertise, and someone who is ready to buy clicks on your advert and it goes to your landing page. Do you know the reason it’s like that? It’s because search engines attract people who are already at the peak of their buying process and they’re just looking for the best deal to come their way. Below is the complete details on how to use social media marketing to generate sales.
How To Get High Conversion Rate Using Social Media Marketing
1. Add a strong call-to-action in all of your social media content: Your call to action message must not be a word like “buy now!!!” but it should be a word to encourage the viewer to be an active participant in the sales process.
2. Use a good landing page: Creating a dedicated landing page and ensure it was optimized for the search terms on which you were bidding for will help you achieve more social media traffic that will lead to conversion.
Also Read: How To Become A Successful Marketer
3. Optimize for mobile users: Your way to success for social media conversion is your ability to optimize for mobile users. Mobile social media traffic is huge, so if you’re serious about making it convert, ensure your landing pages, shopping carts and forms all work well and seamlessly across a wide range of mobile devices.
4. Choose the right social networks: There are lots of social network on the web but if you have chosen the right one, your chance of getting high conversion is high.
5. Encourage your viewers to share your contents: When your viewers visits your squeeze page and finds it interesting, they share with their friends after which your marketing reach has just been increased exponentially. I will also advise you to make the sharing of your contents as easy as possible and on so many networks.
Hope you find this post useful to you? And if you still have any addition or question on how best to use social media marketing for your business, just feel free to let us know and you can also share this post with your friends on social medias.