There are varieties of free online tools for bloggers who want to top up their games in the blogging world. With the aid of these tools, blogging is now made easy compared to before that you pay to get anything you want online. Most successful bloggers today uses these tools to ease their online jobs and they don’t reveal them to the newbies.
How do I get to know about this?
Some years back when I started blogging, I thought that blogging was all about writing and publishing just to increase my post counts.
At a time, I discovered that nothing was happening on my blog and so I decided to communicate with some bloggers who have already made enough from their blogs to tell me the secret behind their success.
Do you know what they sent to me as replies?
They said no secret was behind their success that they only paid some sacrifice and then I asked, what the sacrifice all about is because I am willing to pay too.
Only one replied m last message telling me that I should use the search engines that they are all my friends. Then I laughed and started making more research until I thought about using tools to ease my blogging job and I searched for online tools for bloggers and I stumbled upon free ones.
These free online tools are so powerful and you can use them to grow your blog with no distance time.
As a newbie in the blogging world, it’s really difficult to invest on blogging tools because they are so expensive and that’s the reason I am sharing this post with you so that you can use the information to improve your blog or website.
Top 10 Free Online Tools For Effective Blogging
1. Online File Management: This tool is made by google and it helps to organize your files like documents, pdf, excel and power points etc. This tool also help to manage your online work perfectly.
2. Google Keywords tool: You can use this tool to find some potential keywords that will bring huge amount of traffic to your blog or website.
3. WordTracker: This tool help you to track your keyword and their ranks on search engines.
4. Adsense Sandbox Checker: This tool is for those with adsense on their blogs. Whenever you discover that google have stopped showing ads on your blog, you have to check your blog with this tool to know if google have disabled your blog from showing their ads.
5. Fast Link Indexing: This tool help to index your blog faster on search engines. It also helps to ping your blog content with other popular pinging sites and search engines allowing them to index your blog quickly.
6. Free Backlink Checker: This tool help you to track and know the quality of the backlinks to your blog. Whenever you comment on other blogs or submit guest posts, you will not really know which link is more effective. But when you use this tool, you will see how effective the links to your blog are.
7. Duplicate Content Checker: This is the most important tool for bloggers that accept guest posts or buy articles from other people. This tool will enable you find out if the content you collected from other people are already posted on other blogs on the internet. It will make you avoid copy and paste issues.review smartphone android
8. Fake Page Rank Checker: This is another useful tool for domain and website buying and selling business. You can use it to check for fake page rank on the website you want to buy and also know the quality of that site.
9. Article Spinner: This is used to submit your content by spinning them into different submission directories.
10. Open Site Explorer: This tool is use for checking your website or blog authority, domain authority, the total links on your website or blog and also with the quality of your website or blog.
Having seen these free online tools, I believe you will utilize them so as to grow your blog or business online.
If you still want more and want to have the list sent to your email, kindly use the comment box below and also tick the box showing “Yes add me to your mailing list” to get our free updates so that we can have your email address,