Google AdSense is one of the ads serving network all bloggers would like to use as the source of income to their blogs. We have many blogs online and I can bet with you that if you should assemble ALL the bloggers in the world and ask them which method they would like to use to monetize their blogs?
I think about 90% would go for Adsense because it’s the best paying ads serving network.
From my observation so far, the only blogging platform that Google easily accepts their application are those who used to make blogs through Blogspot.
When it comes to the legitimacy of Google AdSense, it speaks for itself. They’ve have millions of advertisers and publishers.
Google AdSense pays their publishers on time without delay and that’s one of the reasons bloggers love to use it and another reason for choosing them is that you can earn huge amounts of money if you do your work in the right way.
There are many bloggers who are making a complete living from their blogs with AdSense. Therefore, Google AdSense should be the number one choice among all other available ads serving networks.
Also Read: Google AdSense Pay Per Click Secret Revealed
Adsense paying rates are better than all other ads serving networks which is the most reason it is so popular to all Bloggers and Webmasters. But since everybody is trying to use AdSense as their source of income, they now have to make the approval system very strict so that they can filter the good blogs from the bad ones.
One thing about them is that when you make little mistakes, you get disapproved easily.
Because of these mistakes most bloggers or webmasters makes, I wrote this post to avoid some mistakes that will make Google reject your application.
The Things You Need To Do Before Applying For Google AdSense
1. Your website design: One thing about Adsens is that, they like a simple and easy to navigate blog design. Your blog design matters a lot and it should be professional, clean and have a smart design. Google loves this so much and they don’t need too much flashy and complicated design.
2. Insufficient content / Content type: You should have at least 50 or more posts on your website or blog before applying for Google AdSense. Google values a blog or website with lots of contents and they do not accept contents that are meant for adults only e.g Ponography sites or poorly written and have grammatical mistakes in their contents.
4. Name/ email verification: When you apply for Google AdSense, don’t forget to put your name and email address in your About Us and Contact Us pages. This information will tell Google AdSense Team that it is the same person who applied for AdSense and not bots. This will help Google in the verification process.
5. Your website must comply with Google policy: If your website lack unique and meaningful content, and also have no organic traffic from search engines or not well optimized by search engines, AdSense will definitely reject your application.
6. Your (TLD) Top Level Domain: Google doesn’t accept applications from domain names that are not self hosted. It is good you avoid using yourname.wordpress.com or even having some keywords like hack or sex in your domain name even if it is self hosted.
7. Do not place affiliate or other ads network on your website: This is a mistake most bloggers or web developers do make. If you must apply for AdSense, avoid placing other ads networks or affiliate links on your website, this can be done after approval.
8. Traffic source: Your website traffic source matters a lot. If you are using paid traffic or blackhat search engine optimization method, Google AdSense Team will reject your application and it is good you go for organic traffic.
If you follow all these methods I mentioned above, Google AdSense will never be a problem to you. So let us know if you have any question about this topic.
Kindly share this post with your friends on social networks using the share button below…